The aim is to help the User to make informed decisions when using the Website and to understand how we will treat the personal information provided by it through the different data collection forms that appear on the Website. We invite you to read this document carefully to maintain control over your personal data at all times.
Who is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data?
Identity: ATLANTIC IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES, SLU, a company incorporated under Spanish law, with registered office at Avenida del Doctor Tourón, 44, Entreplanta, 36600 Vilagarcía de Arousa, Pontevedra, Spain with NIF B94202140 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Pontevedra, Volume 4317, Folio 160, 1st Inscription, Page PO-66613
- Telephone: +34 986 09 57 48
- E-mail: email@example.com .
For what purpose do we process the User’s personal data?
The data processed in the Contact section will be processed to resolve queries and / or send the requested information.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of the User’s personal data?
The legal basis that legitimizes and allows us to process the personal data provided through the data collection forms is the explicit consent given by the User through the acceptance of the checkbox made available through them.
How long will we keep the User’s personal data?
Said personal data provided will be kept indefinitely as long as the User does not request the cancellation of the service or the deletion of their data.
To which recipients will the User’s personal data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties except, where appropriate, to competent authorities in the exercise of their functions. Thus, the personal data provided by the User on the Website may be communicated by public bodies, courts and other administrative authorities, when we consider it necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise legal actions against claims.
What are the User’s rights when they provide us with their personal data?
The User has and may exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information provided to ATLANTIC:
- Right of access: the User has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether ATLANTIC is treating personal data that concerns him and to access such personal data.
- Right of rectification: the User can request the rectification of the inaccurate data or that the incomplete ones be completed.
- Right of deletion: the User has the right to request that we delete or eliminate their personal data in some circumstances when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if they withdraw their consent (in relation to the treatments based on in the same).
- Right to limitation of treatment: the User may request us, in certain circumstances, to temporarily limit the treatment of the personal data provided, for example, when he disputes the accuracy of said personal data or opposes the treatment, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability: the User has the right, in the case of treatments carried out by automated means, to obtain personal data that they have provided us (in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading) as well as to request that it be transmitted to another entity responsible for the treatment, when this is technically possible.
- Revoke their consent: the User will have the right to revoke their consent at any time.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority: the User in case of doubts about our privacy practices, including the way in which we have processed their personal data, can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( agpd. es ), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
The User has the possibility to exercise their legal rights before ATLANTIC, at any time, by requesting it by writing to the email address (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org . (Reference: “Exercise of RGPD rights “) that must contain: your name and surname, photocopy of your DNI / NIF (passport or other valid document that identifies you), request in which your request is specified, address for notification purposes, date , signature and, where appropriate, supporting documents of the request made.